When my favorite wry writer Alex “tagged” me the other day I was flattered but, I must admit, the whole tagging business sounded rather too sporty spice for me. However, because of my irrepressible affection for all things Alex, I’ve put on my (very stylish) cross-trainers and am jumping into the game. Don’t let it be said that Sublimefemme stopped the great tagging pyramid scheme!
I had to bend the rules a little just because, well, I don’t like to follow rules. The rules (posted below) require me to share 7 “facts” about myself, which I have done, but just to make things a bit more interesting, I’ve also included 3 lies. Anyone who guesses correctly which 3 are the lies will win an interview/feature story on Sublimefemme Unbound in which I shower you with lavish compliments and shamelessly promote your blog. And cook you dinner while wearing a very skimpy sublimely femme outfit. And do your taxes next year. Ditto on the outfit. (Yes, anything, even taxes, can be super hot if properly fetishized–a fundamental tenent of Sublime Femmeness.)
Here are The Hidden Truths about My Life. Can you separate fact from fiction?
1. I typically sleep in a babydoll nightie with matching g-string/thong/panty or cami with matching thong/panty.
2. Last night my partner dreamt about me and described me “drop-dead gorgeous” in the dream. (Not true, I assure you, but what could be more pleasing to a femme than getting an unconscious compliment from her butch?)
3. I have had sex with 3 men.
4. One of my favorite movies is Point Break starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze.
5. I own 96 bottles of nail polish (that’s including several kinds of base coats/treatments and top coats).
6. Growing up I never felt smart or pretty.
7. I keep a makeup inspiration book with magazine articles and images of new looks I want to try next to my vanity.
8. I used to be an aerobics junkie. (Before you groan, give me a break and remember it was the 80s and I wanted to tone!)
9. I was voted most radical in my high school class.
10. I’m a fan of the eyelash curler; even if I’m just lounging around the house I always curl my lashes.
The Tagging Game Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m tagging the following fab bloggers:
Lady Brett Ashley at “don’t let’s talk”
LaurynX at A Femme Fluff Blog
Leo at butchgirlcat
Laura Luna at Creative Xicana
The Gentleman at Ladies, Gentlemen and Undecided