Yes, my lovelies, the holiday season is upon us. Van and I just got our xmas tree today (Van’s all about the tree), so it’s officially time for SF’s holiday how- to. I don’t think I can top last year’s guide and really, why mess with a good thing, right? Enjoy!
Getting Your Femme On for the Holidays in 5 Easy Steps:
- Embellish. More is more. Pull out those dressy accessories and wow coworkers at the annual holiday party with a fab new look that says, “the only good thing about having to go to this party was dressing for it!”
- Take Risks. Those super high stilettos that you can barely walk on? Now’s the time to wear them! People will be too drunk to notice you’re wobbling.
- Think Glitter. The holiday season is your chance to show your more glamorous side. And nothing says ”happy holidays” like sequins and glitter eyeliner.
- Be a Sex Kitten. Show cleavage. Wear the fishnets. Who cares if people gossip about you the next day?
- Embrace Artifice. Pull out your metallic eyeshadows and spritz on a bold fragrance. Anyone who tells you to keep your look ”natural” for the holidays is boring. Why be low-key when you can be fabulous?
Disclaimer: By choosing to ”get your femme on,” you assume all risks associated with being a sexy, sparkly femme.
Sublimefemme Unbound shall not in any event be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from your unbridled femmeness, including excessive and irresponsible shoe purchases, overaccessorizing, death by glitter, or trip and falls resulting from women and/or other variously gendered people throwing themselves at your feet.